Our contact details
Name: Christopher Sergi
E-mail: chris.sergi.author [@] gmail.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (Your name and Email)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for Your decision to sign up for the Official Christopher Sergi Newsletter
We use the information that you have given us in order to send you marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. We may share this information with our email host Mailchimp
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting the site owner at chris.sergi.author [@] gmail.com, or using the unsubscribe link in our emails to opt-out at any time.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our private Mailchimp account. We will keep your name and email indefinitely but will dispose of your information upon your request.
Signing up for the official Christopher Sergi Newsletter
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt-out at any time.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at chris.sergi.author [@] gmail.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk